Precautions & Procedures
We are constantly monitoring the CDC guidelines and DCF to provide the safest environment for your child. If guidelines change within the State of Florida we will immediately update our protocols to be within compliance. We continuously follow the Brevard County Health Department regularly for any updates or changes.
- We ask all families if feeling sick please stay home.
- Class sizes are kept within the CDC ratios. Educators will remain with their students only to decrease the spread of infection.
- Temperatures are taken daily for all students, teachers and staff.
- During morning drop off and afternoon pick up, educators will meet parents at their cars, and guide the student to their classroom.
- Educators are required to wear facial masks. Children ages 3 and up have the choice to wear face masks or face shields.
- Hand washing is performed multiple times per day.
- All Montessori materials and supplies are sanitized prior to another student using them.
- There is no longer a community chest, each student has their own school supplies that will be utilized throughout the year.
- Visitors and parent visits are limited. If needed please call the office to make an appointment. Face shields are required.
- Each class will have playground time at different times and in different areas.
- Lunch, snacks will be eaten within the students’ classroom.
- All ACs were replaced in July 2020. Every unit has UV lights for air sanitation.
- All classrooms are disinfected throughout the day and they are sanitized daily.