We are a Montessori School, serving children in the Space Coast area with a Dual-Language Immersion Program. We accept children ranging from 12 months to 6 years of age.
To provide a nurturing, loving and caring environment, where each child can learn to overcome any obstacle in life academically and socially. We strive for children to learn who they are as individuals, accept the person who they are meant to be, as they strive to fin their place in the world.
To educate and support each individual child in reaching their full potential and inspiring a passion for learning. The overall goal is to provide an environment that meets the needs of the child. We encourage the child to develop a life-long love of learning, indulge a natural sense of curiosity, and become a self-disciplined and self-motivated student. We want our children to learn and show the outermost respect and courtesy to themselves and other individuals. We aim for our students to be accepted culturally, physically, and emotionally by others.
Core Values and Beliefs
- Follow the Montessori Method of education, which is scientifically based and provides the key opportunities for development during a child’s Sensitive Periods, Planes of Development, as written by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Our authentic Montessori prepared environments are developmentally appropriate by having mixed-age groups, allow students freedom of choice, uninterrupted work periods, absence of rewards and punishments, individualized instructions for each individual child, and provide hands-on learning materials.
- Diversity is accepted and every individual is welcomed, treated with dignity, and supported throughout their educational journey.
- Teach all students to be respectful of others, the environment, and oneself, which allows for a safe space: emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- To help students with learning differences, might require a specialized learning plan in addition to the Montessori Curriculum.
- To care for the child in the Montessori Environment, adults must model appropriate behavior which will create an orderly, peaceful, and nature environment for the child.
- Children learn best when working independently, and exhibit concentration without adult interference.
- The child must be supported in their physical, social, intellectual and emotional needs. The presence of the educators will offer kindness, empathy, and opportunities for optimal growth that are individualized to each child’s needs.
- The educators will continue to provide each child with empathy, trust, and consistent guidelines. This will allow the child to gain emotional self-awareness and discipline. Leading to well-rounded individuals and inner peace.
- Joy in learning, motivation, self-determination and curiosity is established by freedom of choice.
- To teach a child how to resolve conflicts. Learn to have self-control both physically and emotionally. Learn to respect others thoughts, feelings and beliefs, and understand how to communicate one’s feelings and needs.
“The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” Dr. Montessori